DBX Academy is closely monitoring reports regarding the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus) in the Netherlands and around the world. While the risk of COVID-19 infection is currently listed as low amongst our youth we have decided to pick up our Basketball training taking proactive steps to prevent the spread of the virus during our Basketball training program(s).
DBX Academy offers its Basketball Programs; One-on-One training and Small Group Training as per Friday May 8, 2020 which will take place on various outdoor courts throughout the city of Amsterdam.
For all details please go to DBX ACADEMY PROGRAM FEES DURING COVID-19
TO SIGN UP, please complete our DBX contact form or email us via email@example.com. After sign up Head Coach, Sam Graham will connect with you to discuss and agree to your personal or small group training program.
- trains players within the age group 13 – 18 yrs old
- 4 players max. per training
- 1.50 meters social distance required between player(s) and coach(es)
- DBX coaches provide hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray for all training materials
- Parents to bring and pick up their child to prevent a crowd of supporters at the court
- We request the DBX team, players, parents, to stay home in case they are ill.
We are looking forward to welcome players to join our Academy program(s) but ask that every player consider the following;
- If you detect any COVID-19 symptoms which are currently noted as coughing, sneezing, fever and respiratory difficulty, please do not come to the training
- If you have visited a country or region that has experienced an outbreak of COVID-19, that you consider staying home for the duration of the incubatory period (currently 14 days)
- Wash your hands prior to training
- Refrain from high fives and shaking hands
- Do not share water bottles or drinks
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve, then throw the tissue into the trash and wash your hands
- Bring and use hand sanitizer or use hand sanitizer available and provided by the DBX team
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- The conditions surrounding COVID-19 are evolving daily, and we are regularly following all local and national updates. We will remain vigilant in keeping participants informed and safe.
Please contact DBX if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your attention in this matter.